Visit our neighbors at the Cortland Airfest this Saturday! Lots of exciting events for the whole family are planned. More details on the program here: http://www.cortlandairfest.org/home.html
If you can stay awhile, they could use ramp help with the airplanes -- coming, going and parking. Check in with Jim Spaller or Bob Buerkle. Some of us get gas there and do touch and goes. It would be nice to support their airport day.
CHASE FIELD INFO
Cortland County Chase Field – N03
In Operation Since 1929
922 NY-222, Cortland, NY 13045
10th ANNUAL JULY 20, 2019 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- NEW THIS YEAR: WE WILL BE RAFFLING OFF 3 SEATS FOR A RIDE ON THE WWII C-47 WHISKEY 7. This plane actually transported parachute troops during the D-Day Invasion. Get your tickets for a chance to win a ride for only $5!! Drawing at 1:00. Ride at 2:00 pm.
- National Warplane Museum Warcraft on display: WWII C47 War Bird and a T-6s. Rides Available. CLICK HERE FOR RIDE IN "WHISKEY 7"
- Airplane, Helicopter Rides $30
- Family and Kids Activities
- Safety Seminar. FUN FLYING WITH TOTAL CONTROL. Stay proficient for fun and safe flying: avoid loss of control problems. Info HERE 10:00 am.
- General Levi Chase family will have a display, and answer questions.
- Display presented by Central New York Living History Museum.
- The 99's (women pilots) will have a display and answer questions
- Breakfast, Lunch, soda and ice cream available.
Fly in or drive in. Warbirds on display and offering rides. Small plane and helicopter rides. NO admission, ramp, parking or landing fees. Donations will be accepted. Very competitive 100LL and full service A&P and flight instructors on the field. Breakfast in the morning and BBQ afterwards. We love Liaison and classic aircraft. If you think you can bring yours please contact us.
The Von Barnes Band will be playing. We are a Blues, Pop, Rock, and Oldies band made up of family and friends. Gino 11, Annie 13, and dad Brett, are joined by friend Adrianne to form a fun band.